Ethiopian Immigrant Loans
Procedures for obtaining an interest-free loan for housing mortgage supplement for Ethiopian immigrants.
Applicants may apply for a loan of up to NIS 15,000.
1) Immigrants from Ethiopia living in Israel for less than 10 years.
2) Applicants living in a caravan, absorption center, hostel or Jewish Agency sponsored residence.
3) Applicants with a minimum salary of NIS 2,500
4) Applicant has had regular employment in the same workplace for at least six months.
5) Recipient of benefits or minimum income payment supplement from the National Insurance Institute / Ministry of Immigrant Absorption of NIS 2,500
6) Recipient of bank mortgage who has received a government grant
7) Applicant is about to occupy apartment or has moved in within last six months.
Please note: Guarantors for one IFLA loan may apply for an IFLA loan.
B. Please attach the following to the application:
1) Photocopy of Identity Card of applicant and spouse (including address attachment).
2) Last salary slips with employer’s signature on the slip or confirmation from National Insurance Institute.
3) Apartment purchase contract.
4) Mortgage contract from the bank.
C. Very important:
Applications are considered only if submitted on an original application form or form downloaded form the IFLA website. Form must be completed including telephone numbers at work and at home, and be submitted together with all of the aforementioned documents.
Please read the above criteria carefully to prevent misunderstandings and unnecessary delays.
Click here for application form (in Hebrew)